+32 485 192826
- You will be part of a young and dynamic team supporting the R&D and Production of Extracellular vesicles production, and you will work in the R&D department under the direct supervision of the R&D Manager.
- The technician’s main responsibilities will be focused on providing expertise and special technicians in flow cytometry, data recording, stock management, reagents and lab supplies ordering, media preparation, microbiology tests, laboratory tests, laboratory cleaning.
- To be acquainted with the Quality Management System (QMS) system related to safety, data protection and confidentiality, traceability, and non-conformities.
- Provides expertise and new techniques in flow cytometry with the research programs being conducted.
- Provides support in the laboratory by performing administrative and operational tasks.
- The candidate will follow the standard operating protocols (SOP’s) for all the activities mentioned above.
- Support the team with the production activities, coordinated by the GMP Production Manager
- Maintain research areas i.e. instruments, laminar flows etc. (general lab cleaning is not included, an external firm performs it)
- Monitor and schedule biological and liquid waste disposal in the lab.
- Monitor and schedule refilling of Liquid Nitrogen and Carbon Dioxide level.
- Ensure that all safety guidelines are followed strictly at all times and maintain a clean and orderly environment.
- Practical (hands-on) experience in research laboratory i.e. sterile work, basic laboratory techniques i.e. pipetting, cell culture.
- Working knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel) and database systems
- Possession of diploma or other formal qualification in the field of medical, pharmaceutical or biological sciences. Master, BSc. or equivalent academic degree.
- The corporate language is English, thus, written and oral communication skills in English are important