+32 485 192826
- Plans and performs scientific experiments precisely according to instructions and with minimal guidance.
- Provides support in performing routine analysis and method development by independently executing routine experiments.
- Summarizes analyses and interprets data in order to draw conclusions. Prepares the experimental set-up and writes reports in ELN that record data or resultsa, with minimal guidance.
- Can summarize and present project related technical data with minimal guidance.
- Follows GLP rules, policies, SOP’s and other applicable guidelines.
- Supports in overall lab coordination and project related logistic activities.
- Fully takes up responsibility in lab cleanliness and audit readiness; and contributes in context of lab and/or equipment responsibilities.
- Bachelor or Master in Sciences or equivalent by training/experience
- Preferably 2 years of industry experience in a regulated lab environment
- Broad theoretical knowledge of molecular biological techniques and terms. Able to work in an independent way (with minimal guidance).
- (Applied) knowledge of (q)PCR
- (Applied) knowledge of sample preparation
- (Theoretical) knowledge of cartridge manufacturing and QC development processes
- (Theoretical) knowledge of IVD verification and validation processes
- Proficiency in English and Dutch
- Experience with GLP and GDP guidelines
- Experience of working in an environment with strict HS&E guidelines