Business Unit Manager
+32 497 71 58 10
We are looking for a Marketing Associate Oncology for the BeLux region. Your role encompasses the marketing of 2 new, exciting product launches for the management of Oncology (breast, lung & thyroid) on the Belgian and Luxemburg market. You are responsible for executing customer plans by delivering unparalleled customer experience to continuously develop Lilly’s leading position in oncology, and to prepare together with the brand manager an excellent launch of our new innovations. The role combines a clear focus on execution of the customer/brand plan with a close collaboration at local level with marketing, digital, medical & sales counterparts. It also requires an ability to prioritize work due to the split responsibilities between several products and to be able to work independently.
Tactical implementation by delivering unparalleled customer experiences:
- You will help to develop, manage and especially execute the marketing plans.
- Identify and develop specific projects or tactics for executing brand strategy.
- You will be responsible for collaboration with external agencies to develop innovative and effective customer solutions
- You will effectively develop and use relationships with internal stakeholders to positively impact product/brand performance.
- You will drive execution of brand strategies through implementation of tactics, integrating and optimizing the channel mix when defining the major tactics.Follow up on approval of marketing materials and projects.
Capacity to engage with Internal team:
- Local Marketing, Digital & Medical: effectively develop cross-functional relationships (meetings FtF/virtual) with all Brand team members to successfully develop and execute customer plan.
- Local Sales: capacity to engage Sales Reps using the CDM (Customer Dialogue Model: get input – enhance materials – transfer with help of brand ambassadors).
- Collaboration with Medical Shared Services, Legal and E&C: Respect of company and local standards.
- Master’s degree in marketing, Medical Sciences or Business.
- You have ideally a first experience/internship in pharma marketing.
- You have a high level of enthusiasm for pharmaceutical marketing and a clear customer-oriented/end-user vision.
- You have the ambition to learn and to excel.
- You are flexible and can adapt to changing priorities.
- You have a strong focus on your priorities and are able to deliver on time.
- You work accurately.
- Ability to work independently in a cross functional environment.
- You are a team player with strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- You are fluent in English, Dutch and/or French.
- You have a good knowledge of MS Office.