Global Junior Process Development Specialist
Recruiter in Herent
To lead process development projects & initiatives to meet or exceed current and future business demands, according to agreed timelines and budget.
• To continuously scout and identify new ideas / opportunities in the fields of new processes development, aligned with company strategic pillars, working close together with Product Development, Procurement, Brewing & Quality and Engineering.
• Working closely with Senior Experts and Operations managers, integrating knowledge and support Global Innovation and Supply teams.
• To understand consumer insights and competitors’ strategy, and to integrate this in the frame of our process development initiatives, to ensure the right decisions are taken in the benefit of the company.
• Having the expertise linked to Brewing and Brewing Materials (Hops, Cereals, Barley, Malting...)
• Responsible to deliver improvement projects, within time and budget
• Responsibility for project management & leading projects
• Responsible to deliver a detailed plan, validated with internal clients, integrating all steps required to ensure adequate achievement of agreed timelines and objectives. Monthly reporting of status for senior management.
o Responsible to communicate relevant project information and project progress to team members, project stakeholders and other key individuals within the organization.
Deliver monthly reports.
o To influence the project team members and relevant individuals within the organization in a positive manner that leads to the successful achievement of the project objectives.
• Responsible for the implementation of Global projects, working together with all Zones in the world.
o Define development/ implementation plan with internal clients, through definition of KPI, multifunctional team, project structure, project steps and responsibilities at global / zone level.
o Responsible to ensure adequate implementation and post-launch appraisal of new liquids, on projects under his/her leadership.
• To keep building up technical expertise in brewing while disseminating the acquired knowledge within the organization, providing technological support and identifying technical solutions with potential to meet internal and external business demands
• Being able to exchange, prioritize, develop and implement new ideas with the objectives of innovation, product and quality improvement.
• To identify best practices (internal and external), share and propose ideas, test, implement and standardize them in order to maximize company benefit.
• To support, develop and mentor staff, both individually and as members of cross-functional teams.
• To leverage an established network within the organization and throughout the supplier and related industry communities.
• To pro-actively understand gaps and map solutions in the fields of liquid variable cost reduction.
- University technical degree or equivalent (Brewing Science, Food Science, Chemistry, Biochemistry, Engineering, or related field).
- Having the expertise linked to Brewing and Brewing Materials (Hops, Cereals, Barley, Malting...).
- Additional technical brewing education & business-oriented qualifications are an asset.
- First experience in brewing and/or beverage industry.
- Special ability with data analysis and visualization in Excel. Knowledge in statistical software tools are an asset.