Global Clinical Trial Lead
Business Unit Manager
+32 497 71 58 10
As a Global Clinical Trial Manager you are responsible for the preparation and the development of :
- Clinical trials;
- Observational trials;
- Case studies.
You oversee and coordinate the studies from A to Z (protocol, production product/placebo, initiation, evaluation, interim visits, compliance procedures,…). Beside this, you stay in contact with the research centra and investigators. You work in collaboration with the clinical affairs department and therefore you :
- Review the quality and integrity of the clinical data;
- Interpret the received data;
- Prepare an abstract and publication in cooperation with the chief researcher and the research team.
Further you present those results to the Science, Marketing and Sales Teams or on scientific congresses.
In this role you report to the VP Global Science/R&D.
- You have a master in a paramedical field;
- You have a strong knowledge and experience in clinical research processes and the coordination of clinical trials;
- You have experience with monitoring;
- You have knowledge regarding ICH-GCP and legislation relative to clinical research;
- You communicate fluently in Dutch, French and English (oral and written);
- You have a good ICT knowledge (Office applications and reference software);
- Knowledge regarding statistics is an added value;
- You work in an international environment, with colleagues in the US and Australia;
- You have good presentation skills;
- You can work both independently and in team;
- You can easily set priorities;
- You have a sense of responsibilities;
- You are interested by micronutrition and a healthy lifestyle.