Recruiter in Herent
+32 16 30 95 09
- Area of Specialization: infectious disease epidemiology/public health;
- Life cycle management o
- You will assist n conducting post authorization safety study and/or impact/effectiveness studies;
- Writing protocols, driving epidemiological studies, interpretation of complex data, and presentation at scientific congresses and writing scientific papers is needed.
- Work within a global & matrix environment, balance priorities, and handle multiple tasks through good planning, project administration, and organization skills;
- Preparation of Regulatory documents
- Answer safety documents
- You will prioritize tasks and deliver on deadlines, with high performance standards;
- You will interact with the development and access teams, advisory board/external experts…
- You have knowledge of the regulatory environment and the new regulations for post authorization safety studies and impact/effectiveness studies
- Minimum Level of Job-Related Experience required MD and/or PharmD or PhD
- A first training or experience in infectious diseases and/ or vaccine-related epidemiology is a plus
- Training in the principles of epidemiologic study design, conduct, and quantitative analytical methods used for epidemiological studies
- Skills and ability to review the statistical and epidemiological literature to identify appropriate methodology to achieve research goals
- Self-motivated with the ability to effectively work independently and in a team, and to develop credibility with colleagues within and outside Clinical RDC
- Ability to resolve problems through resourceful use of information and contacts
- An organizer /planner /analyzer /implementer / problem-solver with demonstrated interpersonal skills
- Able to understand and interpret scientific methods and information and communicate the data to both scientific and lay audiences, in written and presentation formats
- Strong skills in using statistical tools and database software, as well as proficiency in collating and analyzing epidemiologic data
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
- Problem-solver; ability to see solutions to complex, unique situations where the epidemiological principles need to be applied
- Ability to handle a high degree of change in priority projects. Ability to deal calmly with complex managerial and technical issues. Diplomacy and cross-cultural sensitivity.
- Ability to work well within a global and matrix environment, balance priorities, and handle multiple tasks through good planning, project administration, and organization skills.
- Customer oriented/ Service oriented; mature; calm under pressure