+32 497 71 58 10
The Business/Data Analyst undertakes full responsibility of the following:
• You manage master data, including creation, updates, and deletion
• You process confidential data and information according to guidelines
• Helping develop reports and analysis
• You analyze data using statistical methods
• You create reports to share findings and recommendations with the internal team and other stakeholders
• You collaborate with managers to determine and address data and report needs for various company projects
• You create statistical models that depict company-wide trends
• You perform testing and validate data sets
• Document structures and types of business data
Our commercial department will collaborate with you to determine what data should be collected and interpreted.
- Understanding of data gathering, inspecting, cleansing, transforming, and modeling/ diagramming techniques
- You have excellent communication skills
- Keen attention to detail
- You have strong analytical capabilities
- You speak and write fluently English. Other languages are an asset.
- You are an expert with Microsoft Excel and various business intelligence and analytical tools.
- Bachelor or Master in Business Administration or any business related field