We are looking for a Brand Manager Diabetes and a Brand Manager Dermatology for the BeLux region. Your role encompasses marketing responsibility of a new launched product in our diabetes/dermatology portfolio as well as preparing the launch of a new key asset within this diabetes/dermatology portfolio. You are responsible for developing, driving (being the catalyst) and executing customer/brand plans in order to reassure a product uptake/growth by delivering unparalleled customer experience. The role combines customer-facing activities with close collaboration at local level (with PRA, medical and sales counterparts) and at regional level (with regional marketing partners within the Diabetes community). It also requires an ability to work with a lot of autonomy and be capable to prioritize work due to the possible split of your responsibilities between another new product/indication.
Your Primary activities are:
Ability to embrace an external focus:
- Within the Belgian geography, understand the diabetes market landscape, competitive development efforts and the needs at the level of the patient, caregiver, physician and payer.
- Active participation, with medical, in defining and implementing Thought Leader action plan and contacts. Being connected with the customer (endocrinologists) is a must.
- Gathering external market and customer insights to be able to tailor the Diabetes/dermatology community made strategy into a local Belgian strategic implementation. The overall objective = continuously better respond to customer needs.
- Collaboration with Patient Advocacy Groups (PAG’s) in relation to their educational role.
Capacity to engage Internal team (catalyst):
- Work closely with the regional marketing partners within the Diabetes community to deliver insights and understandings at specific points along the brand development process. In same time being the interface between the Diabetes community and the Belgian affiliate.
- Local Marketing & Medical: effectively develop cross-functional relationships (meetings FtF/virtual) with all Brand team/Customer team members to successfully develop and execute customer plan. Being the Brand/Customer team leader.
- Local PRA (Pricing, Reimbursement, Access): Enable successful access and reimbursement with the Belgian market, close collaboration with PRA.
- Local Sales: capacity to engage Sales Reps using the CDM (Customer Dialogue Model: get input – enhance materials – transfer with help of ambassadors) and through close collaboration and strong communication.
- Collaboration with Medical Shared Services and Ethics & Compliance: Respecting the company and local standards and having a pro-active approach taking guidance and standards into account.
Strategic Planning at Customer Level:
- Create and implement a comprehensive cross-functional business/customer plan to enable successful launches and optimization for existing diabetes products. Using the EU Therapeutic area community brand plan as a basis.
- Reassure Diabetes/dermatology commercialization strategies are embedded into the local plans by communication and influencing a range of stakeholders.
- Integrate customer insights to further translate the identified business objectives into Key Player Objectives, and hence into major tactics that will enable the desired customer experience.
- Integrating and optimizing the channel mix when defining the major tactics.
- Make sure that implementation is focused on adding value to the customer (HCP, caregiver, patient).
- Embrace, beyond traditional communication channels also the use of digital channels.
- Frequently monitor the customer plan execution and customer facing activities to emphasize or change strategy if needed. Use data points to adapt/improve the strategic implementation.
- Full integration of Value Based Selling (VBS) within the creation and implementation of Sales Force material and reassure VBS continuity.
- Benchmark with colleagues from other countries to optimize/reutilize local tactics.
- Master degree (e.g. Marketing, Business or Medical Sciences)
- You have min. 3 to 5 years of confirmed experience in pharma marketing; diabetes/dermatology marketing experience is certainly a plus and preferred
- You are fluent in French, Dutch and English
- You have a high level of drive and enthusiasm for pharmaceutical marketing and a clear customer-oriented/end-user vision
- Able to work with high degree of autonomy
- Ability to analyze/evaluate data & using datapoints to adapt strategy/tactics
- Be able to inspire others, be energetic and passionate
- Able to think strategically and adapt to changing priorities
- Goal oriented and strive for innovative solutions, being entrepreneurial
- Interpersonal (team player) and analytical skills (data driven decision making)
- Ability to solve problems and manage complexity
- Strong project management skills
- Ability to lead several projects at same time (prioritization)
- Basic knowledge about channel mix options and knowing e-channel alternatives
- You have a good knowledge of MS Office