+32 494 04 21 32
The Artwork Consultant is responsible for the initiation and the follow-up of artwork for boxes, blisters, labels, patient leaflets or any other packing component for the pharmaceutical products, in close cooperation with internal and external suppliers. “Artwork” is the electronic representation of what packaging components of a product will look like. The person will support the rebranding project.
Coordinate activities with:
- The regulatory department for approved texts
- Sales & marketing for lay-out/feedback from the customers.
- Internal and external packagers (mainly EU & India) to get key lines and Final Print Proofs
- QA department to inform them on Artwork change, upon request
- Request CNK code APB in coordination with the RA department & Launch coordinator.
- Company's International for follow up of implementation of At Risk variations, specific projects, reporting,…
Change Control & Updates of Databases
- Save new artwork on server.
- Duly register each artwork change in Change Control system (TrackWise).
- Send artwork to QA upon request, with relevant information.
- Keep the product database (archives) up to date with correct versions of artwork.
- Review the packaging elements for compliance with the applicable European regulations.
- Communicate correct specifications of packaging material to packager in cooperation with quality and regulatory department.
- Assist to provide any necessary input in repackaging activities.
- Min. Bachelor level
- Experience in Artwork
- Excellent Oral & Written Languages Skills (NL/FR/UK)
- Experience in using TrackWise
- Knowhow of Adobe InDesign is a plus
- A meticulous eye for detail is a must
- Excellent interpersonal skills to assist in liaison with other departments within/outside the group
- Problem solving
- Good written and oral communication
- Hands-on mentality
- Strong sense of responsibility
- Capable to adapt in a fast-moving environment and able to deal with tight deadlines
- Excellent organization and project management skills
- Be able to work autonomously