Joris Van Staay
+32 475 87 07 36
- You take ownership of the different technologies involved in the End User Computing service in the EMEA region.
- You work closely together with the Support Lead and the support team to ensure the EUC service can be supported within the agreed SLA’s and in line with the expectations of our users.
- You drive pro-activity and automation to ensure incidents are prevented and the service remains healthy and compliant.
- You coach and train the colleagues in the support team and the local IT teams to drive operational efficiency and excellence.
- You act as the expert and support to resolve complex and critical issues.
- You work closely together with the solutions & architecture team and are driving the transformation and innovation of the EUC service in the region. You are a great contributor to the different projects that are part of our roadmap.
We are looking for an End User Computing (EUC) Specialist in the IT Operations EMEA Team. This position will report to our IT Operations Manager EMEA.
You will be part of the IT Operations EMEA specialist team and will together with your colleagues of the Server Hosting & Cloud, IAM & Network ensure the quality, compliance and innovation for the infrastructure services in the region.
- You have advanced knowledge and proven experience in the below technologies:
- Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager/Microsoft Endpoint Configuration Manager
- Windows 10 & 11
- Office 365
- Client hardware
- Managing Antivirus software. Microsoft Defender is a plus
- Scripting – Powershell
- PC Imaging deployment & more specific Autopilot
- General Active Directory knowledge required to support Pc’s and users :
- Group policies
- User & PC objects
- Logon scripts
- Mobile device management
- Higher education or equivalent experience.
- You are passionate about technology and more specific technologies around network
- Fluency in English, spoken and written is a must
- ITIL Certification
- Technology certifications are a plus
- + 5 years of experience working for a large company
Competency is more than ever a combination of knowledge, experience and attitude. Key behaviours of our candidate are:
- A customer centric individual who understands customers’ needs and seeks to fulfil or exceed expectations
- A person that takes ownership
- A team player that is able to work independently
- You have a clear way of communicating
- A resilient person who can cope with change in an ever faster moving digital landscape and who can spread this attitude of self-sufficiency
- An innovative "there is always a better way" person with a positive, flexible and responsive mindset who embraces and promotes the digital transformation (regardless of age)
- Open-minded with a global mindset, curious to understand and learn new perspectives
- A person who complies with our DNA => Commitment – Interaction - Innovation