Teamlead Service Desk
Is openness, honesty and mutual respect part of your DNA and do you, on top of that, have the required skills?
Then you will undoubtedly feel at ease at ICT talents where we aim for long-term partnerships and where, as a consultant, you can expect open communication as well as a personal approach.
As you can't work at full stretch all the time, ICT Talents is also about having fun. Have a look at our social media and get a taste of our vibe!
For this project based in the Port of Antwerp we are looking for a captain of the service desk team.
You are responsible for a team of five people. Your job is to guarantee an efficient & effective service delivery 24/7 and you love to work towards a more optimal service.
You are the contact for the development team and with your valuable input you give them suggestions for a more optimized system.
The service delivery is based on ITIL & ISO27001 norms and you are responsible for guaranteeing a great SLA performance and report to management.
Preferably you have a bachelor degree in IT.
What's more important than a degree is:
- that you have at least a year of experience in a Teamlead role in service Desk.
- You excel in coaching & when push comes to shove you lead by example.
- You are the spokesman for your team and management, so communicating assertively comes natural to you.
- You can show your knowledge of ITIL by having a certificate.
If you know about cloud environment & Azure, that makes you the perfect candidate for this job!
What's in it for you? Quite a lot! You will join a growing and people-oriented company within ICT consultancy. We respect you as an individual and we will do everything to find a comfortable environment to work in that works for you.
For 15 years, we have valued openness, honesty and mutual respect. So with us, no one shots; but a long-term collaboration.
Besides our culture and values we also give:
- a monthly salary
- A company car including a fuel pass.
- A personal training path mapped out for your ambitions and interests
- Besides these, we also give meal vouchers, a health insurance and an expense compensation.