Junior Recruiter in Antwerpen
+32 491 62 74 93
The IT Support Specialist provides a high-quality IT Service to stay competitive in an increasingly interconnected world. The customer´s digital journey continues, to enable them to run business at full speed. This position reports to the IT Manager – Benelux.
IT support for Rental sites in Europe:
- IT infrastructure set up and support in cooperation with the IT internal departments.
- Assist the integration of acquisitions in the IT systems (LTS).
- Wynne ERP system rollout and support: rollout to existing Rental locations in Europe, provide support for issues with: access and account creation, invoicing, printing, status reports.
- Management and support of printers, laptops & system accesses, smart phones, AD accounts & accesses.
- Sharepoint ambassador for Rental Europe (in cooperation with an IT consultant).
- Strong technical knowledge of troubleshooting PC’s, laptops, Windows 7/10.
- A broad knowledge of the different technologies used at the client and available in their industry to give a good overall understanding of IT.
- Educational requirements: university degree or equivalent experience.
- Certification within ITIL (Foundation) is a benefit.
- Fluency in Dutch and English, spoken and written is a must.
- Second language French is a benefit.
- A customer centric individual who understands customers’ needs and seeks to fullfill or exceed expectations.
- A team player and natural diplomate who interacts and unites team members, customers, all stakeholders.
- A methodical and structured achiever who can plan, organize, prioritize, assess, adapt and deliver the promise.
- A resilient person who can cope with change in an ever faster moving digital landscape and who can spread this attitude of self-sufficiency.
- An innovative "there is always a better way" person with a positive, flexible and responsive mindset who embraces and promotes the digital transformation (regardless of age).
- Open-minded with a global mindset, curious to understand and learn new perspectives.
- A person who complies with our DNA => Commitment – Interaction - Innovation.
If you would like to apply for this role, please contact us via mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.