Joris Van Staay
Senior Recruiter in Antwerpen
ICT staffing voor ICT bedrijven
- Installing, integrating, troubleshooting documenting our LAN, centralized network mangement tooling, NAC, Wi-Fi and services in a qualitative manner, within the agreements made with the customer.
- The remote or on-site resolution of incidents that cannot be resolved remotely by the service desk, including opening the tickets to our suppliers where necessary. However, it might happen that the consultant needs to work at the service desk. Where necessary, you will simulate the incident in a laboratory environment in order to arrive at a definitive solution.
- Keeping up-to-date with the most important products assigned to you, including obtaining the necessary certificates.
- You will advise the customer and provide any additional opportunities or comments to the appropriate services.
Additional responsibilities for the senior profile:
In your technical expert role, you will take care of:
- The monitoring, testing and approval of new releases of the main product
- The validation of new products, technologies and services
- The improvement of existing products and services
- The organization of technical training for engineer
- Together with the solution architect, you will deal with the technical aspects of quotations and specifications for non-standard or complex customer queries.
- You have a wide experience in the world of LAN and multilayer switching, Wi-Fi and network security.
- Practical experience with LAN switching, NAC and Wi-Fi for Cisco (IOS, ACI, DNA, ISE), Extreme, Aruba and/or Alcatel is a plus with a preference for Cisco.
- Good knowledge on network routing protocol like BGP
- One or more additional technologies such as fabric switching, firewalls, NAC solutions, dynamic routing or rest API development will further complement your skills.
- You think "out of the box", and are highly analytical and solution-oriented.
- You are "service-minded" and think along with the needs of the customer;
- You have good communication skills and can easily present a complex technology.
- You speak fluent Dutch and English.
- You're willing to take on stand-by duty.
- You have a master or professional bachelor in Computer Science or Electronics, or have equivalent experience
- You have at least 5-8 years of experience as a network engineer