Junior System Engineer
Is openness, honesty and mutual respect part of your DNA and do you, on top of that, have the required skills? Then you will undoubtedly feel at ease at ICT talents where we aim for long-term partnerships and where, as a consultant, you can expect open communication as well as a personal approach.
As you can't work at full stretch all the time, ICT Talents is also about having fun. Have a look at our social media and get a taste of our vibe!
For this long term project we are looking for a junior System Engineer. 2 locations are looking for your onsite support. Your responsibilities are divided into several domains: You are responsible for the operational management of servers, networks and enduser equipment. Some of your tasks are:
- Maintenance and support of all networks, servers, backups & enduser equipment.
- installation and updates of hardware, software and e-mailtraffic.
- Guarantee the continuity of the IT infrastructure & systems.
You are also responsible for the helpdesk, this from first to third line. Your final responsibility is procurement management.
Preferably you have a bachelors degree in informatics. You have at least 5 years experience in service, which 2 are on a 3rd line level. You are fluent in Dutch & English. You have a ITIL certificate & MD100 certificate. You have an advanced knowledge of networks and systems.
What's in it for you?
Quite a lot! You will join a growing and people-oriented company within ICT consultancy. We respect you as an individual and we will do everything to find a comfortable environment to work in that works for you.
For 15 years, we have valued openness, honesty and mutual respect. So with us, no one shots; but a long-term collaboration.
Besides our culture and values we also give:
- a monthly salary
- A company car including a fuel pass.
- A personal training path mapped out for your ambitions and interests
- Besides these, we also give meal vouchers, a health insurance and an expense compensation.