Junior System engineer
Joris Van Staay
+32 475 87 07 36
1. We are looking for a competent hardware engineer to provide fast and useful technical assistance on computer systems.
You will answer queries on basic technical issues and offer advice to solve them.
An excellent hardware engineer must have good technical knowledge and be able to communicate effectively to understand the problem and explain its solution. They must also be customer-oriented and patient to deal with difficult customers.
- Keep the asset management database up to date.
- Installing computers conform the existing procedures.
- Serve as the 2nd line of contact for customers seeking technical assistance through the ticketing system.
- Determine the best solution based on the issue and details provided by customers.
- Create and maintain inhouse procedures.
- Provide accurate information on IT products or services.
- Record all steps and events and resolution of a problem or request in the logs.
- Follow-up and update customer status and information of a ticket.
- Pass on any feedback or suggestions by customers to the appropriate internal team.
- Identify and suggest possible improvements on procedures.
- To be compliant with internal security policies and processes.
3.Expectations, Experience & Knowledge
- Experience with computer hardware.
- Excellent communication skills to end-users.
- Excellent English-written and spoken.
- Proactive and motivated with an excellent attitude.
- Ability to work well under pressure and to be flexible.
- The maturity to work independently.
- Experience with asset management.
- Degree in IT.
- Multinational exposure & experience.
- Multiple language skills. (English, French, Dutch, German)
- Agile work environment experience.
- Motivation to learn on the job.