IT Support Engineer
+32 491 62 74 93
We are looking for an IT Support Engineer to provide End user technical support services across Europe, Belgium, France, Netherlands, Germany, Italy, and Spain. Based in the office in Gent, Belgium with possible travel to other locations, such as Ronse.
- Provision of desktop / Laptop / Mobile devices to business users, field based users, and warehouse locations with relevant peripherals and access to all necessary line-of-business, enterprise and corporate applications.
- Provide support to desktop environment to business users, field based users, and warehouse locations.
- Provide support for Mobile device management for business users, field based users, and warehouse locations.
- Provide support for all necessary line-of-business, enterprise and corporate applications.
- Provision and support of a desktop management regime with associated tools (e.g. Group Policies, SCCM, AV) that ensure all devices are appropriately manageable, secure, up to date and reliable.
- Train users on applications and help them resolve application issues.
- Monitor incidents, requests, problems and change to ensure they are progressed within SLAs, and escalate as required.
Core Skills required
- Windows 7, 8.1 & 10
- Microsoft Office applications
- SCCM – System Centre configuration manager – used for network build of devices
- Mobile Device Management (Mobile Iron, Apple business manager, desirable)
- Understanding of Service Management tools ticket system (Service now, desirable)
- Active Directory administration
- Network\ Local printing
- General understanding of networking LAN/WAN/WIFI
- Remote desktop tools
- Local dialect Any other languages desirable (French, German, Spanish)
- Excellent communication and writing skills. Well organised. Professional presentation, friendly and outgoing, can do attitude a must. Self-starting and motivated
- To work efficiently and effectively as part of a team, both locally and remotely
Training will be provided on specific corporate applications, hardware and processes.