2nd Line Onsite Support
Joris Van Staay
+32 475 87 07 36
Is openness, honesty and mutual respect part of your DNA and do you, on top of that, have the required skills? Then you will undoubtedly feel at ease at ICT talents where we aim for long-term partnerships and where, as a consultant, you can expect open communication as well as a personal approach.
As you can't work at full stretch all the time, ICT Talents is also about having fun. Have a look at our social media and get a taste of our vibe!
- Provide high-quality proximity support for end users, i.e. on-site interventions to deal with incidents and requests impossible to resolve remotely.
- Log, categorize, prioritize, diagnose, troubleshoot and resolve tickets.
- Follow-up progress of assigned incidents, requests and standard changes.
- Escalate to other resolver groups when required.
- Execute CMDB update tasks following incident resolutions and change implementation.
- Communicate with users (verbally and written) in English and Local Language.
- Follows established processes and procedures.
- Propose and improve Knowledge Base articles
- Workstation provisioning.
- User-rights management.
- Loan and support of mobility equipment (e.g. mobile phones, smartphones, laptops, tablet computers).
- Peripherals management (install, connect and troubleshoot printers, scanners, multifunctional devices, etc).
- Implement IMAC requests (Installation, Move, Add, Change), (including but not limited to PC installation/configuration and move).
- Provide stock management for region
- Tracking of equipment: track the equipment and its (new) location, in order to upload the file to the CMDB.
- Referring major hardware or software problems or defective products to vendors or technicians for service,
- Small & Medium Scale Logistics actions (SMSL) (e.g. PC and peripherals moves in the context of new users’ arrivals, user’s office relocations)
- Support for audio/video-conferences (e.g. help for the establishment of connections, testing, basic troubleshooting, etc)
- Escort in argenx buildings the 3rd party technicians that have to intervene on-site in order to provide technical support (e.g. replace failing hardware).
- Reinforce the remotely other campus site in case of exceptional workload.
- Provision of coaching to users in the use of the equipment provided to them, and / or specific application.
- Provide support during major / occasional events (e.g. conferences, etc), possibly outside of normal business hours and argenx premises.
- Log, categorize, prioritize, diagnose, troubleshoot and resolve application related incidents whenever possible potentially coming from all users worldwide.
- Utilize Remote Desktop Takeover to improve remote diagnose.
- Escalate to the 3rd party developers’ team (in case of application bug or necessary improvement) or to the relevant business division (in case of identified need for end-user training), when required.
- Good OS Knowledge
o Windows 10
- Good Knowledge of Office applications (O365).
- Exchange Online/Outlook
- SharePoint Online
- Good knowledge of Zoom Videoconferencing.
- How To Knowledge of business applications
- Very Good Knowledge of Workplace management tooling (Intune).
- Manage Apps
- Network hardware and Protocols ( LAN, Wlan)
- Backup/ restore procedures
- Antivirus management
- Patch and software distribution
- Active Directory/Azure Active Directory/Okta
- Excellent communication & "soft" skills.
- Ability to work under stress, while keeping a positive attitude.
- Excellent service attitude and commitment to quality.
- Pro-activeness and reactiveness.
- Analytical mind
- Minimal Language skills Fluent (C1/C2) in English and local language.