Talent Acquisition Specialist
International HR Matchmaker
+33 6 58 24 18 81
You will partner with hiring managers and the P&O team to deliver recruitment support including:
- Leading briefing meetings with hiring managers and P&O Business Partners to understand role requirements.
- Initiate candidate attraction and sourcing initiatives including writing and publishing role advertisements, posting on LinkedIn and other promotional activity.
- Conduct phone screening of candidates and develop a short list of potential candidates to interview.
- Lead meetings with hiring managers and P&O Business Partners to agree candidate shortlist for interviews.
- Lead, coordinate and prepare for interviews with the hiring manager and one up manager
- Conducts reference checks.
- Lead the meeting with hiring managers and P&O team members to agree candidate to offer and arrange for offer / employment contracts to be created.
- Ensure that our applicant tracking system is kept up to date and that we are producing valuable recruitment metrics such as: time to hire, gender split of applicants, sources of applications etc.
- Work closely with business managers and other team members to continually and proactively analyse, prioritise, and respond to recruitment needs to assist in the delivery of business outcomes.
- Actively participate to the improvement of our recruitment process and practices.
- Contribute to the improvement of People & Capability tools and frameworks so that they accurately reflect business practice e.g. the Career Matrix, Salary recommendations for new roles etc.
University relationship management
- Develop and maintain industry leading relationships with local and ultimately international education providers, to ensure we capture top talent at the beginning of the career cycle.
- Be the first point of contact for all candidate.
- Manage the annual internship recruitment process, ensuring that we are well represented with relevant colleges and universities, ensuring we have a compelling story to tell and are well positioned to secure the best talent available.
- Strong demonstrated ability to build relationships and influence at different levels across the business
- Good time management skills, both in planning and ongoing adjustments
- Comfort dealing with ambiguity and shifting deadlines
- Ability to be resilient and push-back when required
- Ability to write fantastic job ads and other internal communications
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from across the business.
- Good Microsoft Office skills
- Naturally curious, opinionated, and not shy to share that opinion and take intiative
- Have sound judgement and alignment to our P&O and wider culture
- Naturally pragmatic to ensure you see challenges through to completion
- Hands-on person, with the ability to achieve the right outcome to the business in win-win scenarios
- Fluency in English and Spanish
- minimum of 3 years’ experience in recruitment
- Experience in designing and delivering change and other people-related processes
- Excellent knowledge of local employment legislation