Senior HR Business Partner
International HR Matchmaker
+33 6 58 24 18 81
We are seeking a talented & dynamic individual to fill the Senior HR Business Partner position to cover a maternity leave! This is an exciting opportunity to partner with business leaders and associates to provide HR services in a proactive and solution-oriented manner and aligned with the business strategy for assigned client groups.
This full-time assignment can be performed either in Belgium (with 2days/week presence in Ghent office) or in France (with travel 1 week/month to Ghent-Belgium)
The Senior HR Business Partner is a unique opportunity to partner with business leaders on initiatives that engage associates, cultivate a culture of diversity + inclusion, and promote retention of key talent aligned with the business strategy. You will support the VP of the Suppliers Business Unit and Marketing, a total client group of ~100 associates. Areas of HR responsibility include but are not limited to talent management and development, change management, employee relations, performance and succession planning, recruiting, Diversity & Inclusion, compliance and other business initiatives. This role will report to HR Director EMEA and VP HR.
Critical Success Factors for the Ideal Candidate Profile are:
· Strategic HR partner that is responsible for developing and implementing HR priorities in support of the business strategy and annual business objectives for respective BU’s or client groups
· Identify competency, knowledge and talent gaps for future skill capability and create and implement targeted solutions (Leverage OTA as input/output)
· Consult with L1 and L2 leaders regarding talent assessments, succession planning and supporting talent actions that drive both personal/professional development of associates for continued career growth; Take ownership of workforce planning and headcount management processes for the business unit or global function
· Partner with Talent Acquisition center of excellence (COE) to provide strategic staffing and recruitment consultation. Assists in identifying, interviewing and selecting qualified candidates for open roles within assigned client groups
· Work with managers and associates to identify and address performance-related issues. Provide coaching and support to managers on issuing corrective action (including performance improvement plans and disciplinary issues).
· Analyze and understand compensation programs for assigned business groups including annual merit review and incentive programs. Implement needed equity/market adjustments.
· General HRBP Support including leading or identifying opportunities for standard work definition and process enhancement as well as coordinating involuntary/voluntary exit logistics (performing timely exit interviews, recording/synthesizing retention data, and generating severance packages where applicable).
· Support and coordinate HRBP EMEA Team.
We are looking for a professional who has:
· Knowledge of HR processes, such as performance management, succession planning, leadership/career development, compensation, recruitment, etc. This also includes working knowledge of US laws and regulations
· Ability to lead organizational effectiveness strategies for the business including strategic planning, organization planning, talent assessment, change management, team building and development.
· Ability to build strong working relationships across all levels of the organization including remote areas and global HQs.
· Excellent planning and organization skills, project planning and management, attention to detail, ability to handle multiple tasks, and work in a fast-paced, time-sensitive environment.
· Strong compliance mindset and ability to lead such focus across a wide geography.
· Ability to deal with ambiguity and guiding managers in how to assess and react to changing business needs and conditions.
· Leadership skills to create followership both within the HR function as well as within customer groups.
Your Education and/or Background Experience will include
• Experience in a high growth, changing environment with a solid track record of successfully implementing HR programs and initiatives. Experience with managing both salaried and non-exempt populations preferred.
• Experience using Workday HRIS Software system desired (or similar systems) as well as strong analytical skills
· Experience supporting multiple client groups and adapting, anticipating the needs of a changing technology-oriented environment
· Energetic, hands-on personality with the interest to take initiative and working in a fast-paced environment
Full-time position either in Belgium (with 2days/week presence in Ghent office) or in France (with travel 1 week/month to Ghent-Belgium)
July 2021-January 2022