+32 493 314 247
Our client, a worldwide key player in the chemical sector, is looking for a Teamlead for their EMEIA payroll team. You can describe their culture as open, little hierarchy and informal. If you add the wide range of growth opportunities, you'll have a top employer. No wonder why people love to work there ... and stay!
- You lead a virtual team of Total Rewards Specialists with accountability for EMEAI region – countries’ specific Payroll Administration, Time & Attendance, ...
- You organize and communicate on roles and responsibilities, ensure consistent ways of working and continually elevate the team’s skill and performance.
- You assess and address individual work, team processes, and the operating model with an eye on continuous improvement and operational excellence.
- You ensure assigned HR services are delivered timely and in accordance with all current internal and external policies and procedures, local, regional, and national laws and regulations.
- You monitor resolutions of all relevant manager/employee inquiries to ensure they are assigned to the appropriate team members, provide specialized knowledge/support for escalated inquiries and grant exceptions as needed.
- You develop and execute requirements, plans and solutions for improving Payroll, Time and Attendance and Leave The Company processes, governance, programs and overall experience, in partnership with all relevant stakeholders, such as Regional HR, Centers of Excellence, etc.
- You identify and manage risks; develop mitigation plans to anticipate/minimize impact on HR services provided by the Regional payroll team.
- You oversee the transition of new, approved EMEAI Total Rewards services from Centers of Excellence, Regional / Country HR ; ensure resource availability and escalate any resource gaps as needed.
- You support and coach global HR Business Partners, Regional and Country HR teams and managers for applying/communicating Total Rewards programs, policies & processes.
- You partner with Regional Senior HR Operations Manager, Regional HR Systems expert team and Regional/Country HR for monitoring and managing relevant suppliers/providers/vendors, contracts, pricing, fees, SLA performance.
- You have a relevant education degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or related field
- You have experience in an international environment or would like to take that step
- You 6 to 8+ years of professional HR experience,
- You have experience in HR systems (such as SAP HCM, SuccessFactors, HRService Now, Workday).
- You have experience in payroll (required); Time and Attendance, Leave Administration (preferred)
- You have solid problem solving, team-building, leadership, and interpersonal skills as well as results-oriented
- You can communicate clearly and you can build relationships with all internal customers and external service providers
- You maintain operational efficiency to deliver the highest quality services to meet customer needs in complex and matrixed environments.
- You're willing to travel abroad from time to time (max 20%)
- You speak fluently English and Dutch or French
- An attractive salary
- Company car
- Meal vouchers
- Net allowances
- 35 days of holiday
- Group and hospitalization insurance
- Home office (offices in the East of Brussels and in Westerlo)
- Flex Income plan
- The opportunity to work in an international environment