+32 2 474 06 72
For our client a company in Zaventem, we are looking for a payroll officer.
- you are responsible for the correct and timely administrative processing of all information (coming from the line management) that concerns the payment of wages and salaries such as sick leave registration and administration; entering data in payroll system; control of the processing by social secretary; assigning premiums – rules regarding leave for the workers; maintaining day-to-day contacts with social secretary
- you make listing - analysis - reports according to specific procedures
- you solve problems connected to personal files, passe the most complex files with financial complications to the payroll manager
- you provides information and answers questions of the employees: explain social legislation, internal procedures and rules; explains actual files concerning wages and salary administration; requests documents – data
- you are able to review and coordinate projects concerning wages and salary administration in order to improve processes constantly and enhance automation of processes
- bachelor with 3 years of experience in social law, payroll and administrative procedures
- good working knowledge of Dutch, French and English
- good Microsoft Office skills with emphasis on Excel and Word
- open communication style with attention to the needs of the internal customer
- critical and curious mind to review processes and ways of working
- detail conscious
- stress resistance in a changing environment
Our client offers a top opportunity to join a well-known company in Zaventem (Airport). They offer a very attractive package composed of a competitive salary, meal vouchers, a complete insurances package, flexible hours...