HR People Partner
+32 493 314 247
Our client provides world-class power solutions and complete life-cycle support under the product and solution brand mtu. Founded in 1989 by a team of innovative engineers specializing in critical power systems, they have evolved into a global partner securing infinite power to major businesses and industries across the globe.
More about them:
Their core values unite them and are at the heart of everything that they do. They are trusted to deliver excellence. They act with integrity. They operate safely.
Their behaviours are shown in their business. They embrace agility. They are bold. They pursue collaboration. And they always seek simplicity.
The company has its headquarters in Friedrichshafen, Germany. They are over 10,000 people worldwide. Under the MTU brand, they develop and produce high-speed engines and propulsion systems for ships and heavy land, rail and defense vehicles, as well as drive systems for use in the oil and gas industry and in power generation.
In this role you will be a close Partner with specific departments, supporting all HR activities. You will be in close contact with both line managers and employees and support the delivery of key corporate initiatives, at the same time safeguarding the HR processes. You will report to the Regional HR People Partner.
- Providing proactive operational day to day support and act as first point of contact for employees and line managers.
- Work with the business to support the delivery of key corporate initiatives and annual processes: recruiting, compensation, performance review, training & development and other HR activities.
- Responsible for the HR administration, managing sick leave, on and off boarding, labour contracts and HR letters, updating employee files etc.
- Actively participate in all local HR projects and corporate HR initiatives as necessary.
- Act as an active partner to drive the culture and organizational change by stimulating employee engagement and translating global requirements into local policies amongst others.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in HRM or organizational/business studies.
- Min. 5 years of experience in the HR field with excellent understanding of HR processes, payroll, procedures and the employee life cycle.
- Hands on mentality – show initiative to make the HR process more simple and efficient.
- Strong communication and organizational skills.
- Pragmatic and dynamic personality with a result-driven approach
- Bold and have a strong organizational sensitivity; able to deal and gain trust on all levels in the organization.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills, verbal and written communication skills in both French and English.
The client offers you:
- A salary that is in line with market practice;
- Holiday pay;
- 20 vacation plus 8 RTT days on a full-time basis;
- End of year premium, collective bonus scheme, travel allowance;
- Good pension scheme and hospitalization insurance (+Family) plus other benefits;
- Flexible working scheme, various training and development plans;
- A well-established international organization with wide development opportunities.