HR Operations & Payroll Specialist Europe
+32 493 314 247
Our client is committed to improving the safety, efficiency and reliability of airports across the globe.
That’s a major role to play in our ever-changing world.
They are looking for an HR Operations & Payroll Specialist Europe to join our crew!
The HR Operations Specialist is a member of the global HR operations team who performs various administrative tasks to assist with the daily operations of the HR department. The HR Operations team acts as a bridge between employees and other departments e.g. Finance, HR Business Partners, etc.
The HR Operations Specialist's goals will be to ensure that the end-to-end HR operations are running smoothly and effectively to deliver maximum value to the organization by providing a positive employee experience.
Responsibilities and tasks
- Answer employee inquiries and create a positive employee experience
- Create and coordinate local internal communications to support HR initiatives
- Participate in strategic team projects
- Solve ad-hoc requests / employee issues
- Effective administration of employee documentation throughout their ADBSG journey including, but not limited to; contract management, leave management, visa checks, job changes.
- Ensure operational processes, procedures and policies are properly documented, kept up to date and uploaded to the applicable systems.
- Ensure accuracy of employee data in various systems, while remaining compliant with local legislations.
- Manage the relationship with the payroll provider, validate changes, perform reviews and monitor deadlines
- Be responsible for the accurate and timely management of the monthly payroll process including hirings, terminations, benefits, overtimes, work permits, expatriate packages and other
- Manage the relationship with the insurance providers, renewals ect.
- Oversee the day-to-day operations regarding employee questions & queries related to payroll, labour law, benefits, and other relevant topics
- Identify opportunities for process improvement, operational excellence and automation.
- Provide regional expertise.
- Partner with HRBP and support on transactional tasks to ensure seamless HR process
- Prepare monthly standard and ad-hoc reports for HR and other internal stakeholders by collecting, analysing, and summarizing data
- Ensure that the HR Sharepoint pages are up to date for our employees
- Provide support on HR systems related projects including, but not limited to; preliminary requirements gathering, testing system enhancements, developing user procedures
- Assist with local recruitments, Job advertisements, engaging local agents, support managers in the recruitment process
- Minimum 3 to 5 years of experience in Operational HR and Payroll, administrative HR procedures, ...
- Previous experience in an international environment, working with multiple countries and cultures
- Minimum Bachelor diploma in a relevant field
- Great English language proficiency is a must
- Additional languages are a plus, most notably Dutch, French and German
- Expert knowledge of labour law and payroll in Belgium
- Additional knowledge of labour law in other locations, most notably UK, France, Italy, Sweden, Spain, Netherlands, Denmark, Germany, Austria, Finland, Russia and Greece, ... are a great asset
- Solid experience with a variety of HR practices, including administration, employee relations, recruitment and selection, performance & talent management, compensation & benefits, reviews, ...
- Payroll platforms, knowledge of E-Blox is a great asset
- Office 365 Suite
- Great Excel knowledge
- SAP SuccesFactors or any other HCM system
- DataBase, reporting or analytics systems
- You are a great communicator, able to present information clearly and concisely to people on all levels of an organisation, of all cultures and walks of life. You communicate dicreetly, respectfully and openly to instill trust in our HR services.
- As a natural problem solver, you don't sit and wait until someone hands you something. You take matters into your hands, think analytically and outside the box to solve issues and proactively make improvements. If you lack information, you liaise with others and coordinate effectively.
- You continuously drive for the best possible results, not giving up before you can deliver a high quality service.
- Planning & organising is in your nature. You prioritize work and resources to ensure deadlines are met and procedures are followed.
- As a cosmopolitan spirit, you look forward to working with a global team, easily relating and building networks with all stakeholders, internally and externally.
- In our fast-paced environment and ever changing industry, you have the flexibility and mental capacity to respond quickly to change and unexpected circumstances. You adapt your style to the demand of the moment and can deal with uncertainty if necessary.
- Your strong personality ensures you can take ownership and initiative where appropriate, making an impact by presenting as the experienced professional you are!