HR OFFICER NL/EN 60%
Account Manager in Jette
+32 2 474 06 73
For a company in the medical sector located in the center of Brussels, we are hiring a HR Officer (part-time 60%).
The purpose of this role is to support the company in achieving its strategic business objectives within plan and budget by attracting, retaining and developing employees both from an individual and organizational perspective.
This role is responsible for the full scope of day-to-day activities and operations of Human Resources for BE and NL-based employees. The role is part of the European HR team which requires partnering and alignment with HR counterparts and internal customers in other European countries (and the US) and includes responsibilities for European-wide HR activities and programs.
- Be the first point of contact for all HR-related queries of management and employees.
- Manage all aspects of local recruitment (profiling; sourcing; interviewing; offer negotiation & closure; recruitment administration incl. contracts of employment; onboarding)
- Support, advice and coach management and employees in applying HR policies, employee relations issues and related risks (disciplinaries, grievances), career development and HR strategy in accordance with the mission, vision, values of the organization, making sure the corporate line is played
- Manage, compile and submit local payroll for Belgium and The Netherlands (in collaboration with external provider) and related administration, including pension and tax reporting in a correct and timely way and clarify employee queries
- Keep abreast of local compensation and benefit market trends and make recommendations on potential plan changes
- Assist in formulating local compensation proposals and support the performance management process within the overall group strategy.
- Support development of Belgian and Dutch based employees in formulating proposals on development needs.
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of local and EU HR strategy, policies and processes.
Above everything, you will have the desire to succeed and demonstrate the enthusiasm and energy to inspire and influence those around you. Continuous learning will be part of the experience with us so we don’t expect you to arrive knowing everything, but the following competencies will enable you to be successful in this role:
- Bachelor degree with min. 8 years HR experience
- Influencer, self-motivator
- An initiative taker who can realize change from a team perspective
- Excellent communication skills with an eye for detail
- Knowledge of local compensation and benefit market trends
- Discrete, integer personality
- Not afraid of coaching in conflictual situation
- Good negotiation skills
- Excellent English and Dutch: written and oral
- A team player who lives their Company values (Collaborate, Innovate, Inspire, Grow).
- A challenging position in an international level
- An autonomous position with a wide range of responsability
- An attractive salary package with advantages (DKV, group insurance, bonus...)
- A permanent , part-time contract (60 %)
- A multicultural environment
- Offices in Brussels are very accessible (Train, Metro, Tram)