HR Generalist – Recruitment & Development
+32 2 474 06 73
Our client is a pioneering company and global leader in tyres and rubber who is building on its expertise to provide solutions for safe and sustainable mobility.
Headquartered in Zaventem, the EMIA region employs more than 20,000 people and conducts business in 40 countries across the region.
The People Solutions team in the Benelux consists of a team of 10 dynamic members and is responsible for the implementation of a broad range of HR activities (HR Administration, Payroll, Recruitment and Employee Experience). They serve about 500 employees in different locations in Belgium and the Netherlands.
As HR Generalist, you oversee the HR responsibilities and activities for defined departments of the EMIA Headquarters and the different locations in Belgium and the Netherlands. You manage the recruitment processes, employee relations, as well as supporting training and development and specific projects related to your location. The population covers mostly white collar employees.
To accomplish this you play a pivotal role to support the HR Business Partners for your departments and you are the point of contact for employees and managers.
The role as an HR Generalist will be far from one-dimensional! You’ll undertake a wide range of HR tasks and you will use Human Resources Information Systems like SuccessFactors and other tools to generate reports and to work with the local payroll to safeguard data quality and consistency. You’ll also act as the main point of contact for employees’ queries on HR-related topics.
The goal is to ensure the HR department’s operations will be running smoothly and effectively to deliver maximum value to the organization as a whole and to offer employees a good experience.
Your responsibilities are, for instance:
- In line with headcount budget & MTP, guarantee both the quantity and quality of the hiring, ensure the recruitment approach is consistent with the company strategy and being responsible for the recruitment process in the local organization according to the EMIA Recruiting Procedure.
- Support the managers in defining the right profile in line with regional business context and support HRBPs with people related changes such as lateral moves, promotions,…
- Support HRBP in managing the Performance Management Process and Talent Management Process and operational activities in SuccessFactors. Also support employees/manager as needed, during the full cycle.
- Perform the Development Plan analysis in order to define Trainings Needs, support HRBP in the annual Training Plan definition, implementation and monitoring and in implementing the Development programs.
- Facilitate workshops and trainings on specific corporate related topics in co-operation with HRBP.
- Monitor the quality and success of the training through specific tools (KPI) in line with ISO requirements and Quality Manual Statement.
- Support employee engagement activities (also related to our employee engagement survey, career week, wellbeing week), support local CSR activities.
- You have minimum 5 years experience in Recruitment & Development or HR Generalist in an international environment. You have a broad knowledge of HR, from hiring to onboarding and from employee compensation to evaluation.
- You have advanced knowledge of MS Office (in particular excel) and HRIS systems like SuccessFactors.
- You have high-level customer service skills including outstanding interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills.
- You are able to develop strong working relationships with teams, internal partners, stakeholders and vendors to deliver high quality service.
- You have project management skills and experience.
- You are pro-active, hands-on, flexible, eager to learn.
- You possess initiative and drive, with a strong desire to continuously improve processes and deliver against agreed objectives/ service levels.
- You are able to perform under pressure and with demanding deadlines.
- You are fluent in Dutch and English (verbal and writing).
- A permanent contract in a challenging, international work environment with a lot of autonomy and growth opportunities. You will be working in a young and dynamic team with an open culture where initiative is appreciated.
- A competitive salary with extra-legal benefits such as group insurance, hospitalisation insurance, meal vouchers, net expense allowance. Many opportunities for teleworking and flexibility in working hours.