HR Business Partner
+32 493 314 247
Our client belongs to a group of publishers who are absolute references in all legal and tax fields.
The company is a medium size company with 300 employees in Belgium & Luxemburg and is part of a French group but has a lot of local independence.
The Tax & Legal world is moving fast.
In this context, to make their teams stronger, they are looking for talented and enthusiastic colleagues, ready to take up these new challenges with them.
As an HR business partner, you will be part of a team of 4 (another HR Business Partner, Payroll & admin Officer and the HR director).
You will be the dedicated point of contact for all employees and managers in your scope on different locations for HR matters. You’ll report to the HR director.
The HR business partner is responsible to support his/her different departments in achieving their business goals with his/her HR expert knowledge & skills
- Manage your business acumen for your different departments by being present on site, by participating in meetings, by meeting our clients, by understanding the different process flows, products and services we offer.
- Manage the recruitment process of all open vacancies (interim, fixed, contractor,) in your departments: intake, determine the recruitment approach, execute interviews, offer proposal, …
- Manage the onboarding process off all new hires
- Manage the different HR cycles of performance management, talent management and succession planning for your departments
- Be the HR point of contact for non- admin related HR questions for the employees
- Be the HR point of contact for your team leaders and managers.
- Participate in Soft and Hard HR projects and HR process optimization Work closely together with the Payroll Admin officer to deliver an outstanding HR operational support.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree
- Good knowledge of Belgian social law
- Min 2 years experience as an HR Business Partner or HR Generalist position
- Mother tongue French, very high level of Dutch and good knowledge of written English
- Driver’s license
- Computer and system agile
- Good listener and talker on the right moments
- People lover
- Broad HR interest
- Project Manager
- Strong organizational skills
You need to be flexible to at least be 2 times a week present on another site in the group (Leuven, Louvain-La-Neuve, Mortsel, Gent, Luxembourg).
Fixed work location in Leuven or Louvain-La-Neuve.
This job offers the possibility to grow as an HR business Partner in a small HR minded team. You will have the freedom to manage your departments in collaboration with your HR colleagues. The HR team is a young and dynamic team where there is room for development and where your ideas will be listened. Besides a lot of fun and nice HR challenges, we also offer a financial compensation:
- Company Car
- 20 +14 holidays
- Meal vouchers (8€)
- Group & Health insurance with unlimited cover
- Mobile Phone with unlimited call credit