HR Business Partner
Office Manager in Jette
+32 2 474 06 72
For our international client, with its headquarters located in Zaventem, we are looking for an HR Business Partner with an international mindset. You will work in a multicultural blue white collar environment where empowerment, fairness and respect are the core company values.
- You will work closely with your international colleagues who are working at different international locations. Your goal is to maintain good relationships with the company’s local and central management. Therefore, a good command of English and French is required.
- You will work together with the line management and support them on HR topics and employee issues.
- You will be responsible for recruiting local and international employees in collaboration with the company’s management and/or external partners.
- You will overview the KPI’s for the HR department and act on them.
- You will maintain profound knowledge of legal matters and requirements concerning the daily management of employees. You will also be involved in internal and external audits concerning HR tasks.
- You will manage and support typical HR processes (employee development or budget processes).
- You will overview several digitalization processes and actively contribute to them.
- Taking into account the company culture, you will establish HR policies and guidelines to provide HR solutions for every stakeholder. In addition, you will ensure their continuous development to ensure a fluent and qualitative implementation while also keeping an eye on the budgets.
- You will be responsible for special HR competence areas.
- Possibility to guide or contribute in (HR) Project Management.
- You have obtained a bachelor’s or master’s degree in Human Resources or equivalent, complemented with 3 to 5 years of experience (general HR experience is required).
- You are a confident and hands-on team player who aims at achieving goals.
- You have excellent communication skills and a strong analytical mindset.
- You are able to handle confidential information.
- You are able to think ahead and excel at organizing your work.
- Profound knowledge of (European) labor legislation is required.
- You are willing to travel for work (+-15% of your time).
- Software knowledge: you have a very good command of MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint…). Additional knowledge of HR software systems is considered a plus.
- You need to be fluent in French AND English (required) in order to be able to communicate with high-level international contacts. Fluency in other languages is an asset.
Your effort will be rewarded with an attractive salary, complemented by several fringe benefits such as a company car (electric or hybrid), luncheon vouchers, insurances (hospitalization, travel and group insurance), laptop, iPhone, net compensation, a bonus, …
In addition, they provide training opportunities to further develop yourself.