+32 491 90 04 42
Our client, a global partner for a wide range of HR companies, is looking for a HR Administrator for the Belgian Market, located in Antwerp.
The HR Administrator is responsible for the day-to-day HR operations and support of contractors based in Belgium, with a focus on delivering an excellent worker experience.
- Directly responsible for overseeing worker communications
- Verification of New Hire Paperwork,
- Weekly check-ins with New Hires
- Understand the Belgian legislation in terms of employment law advising on applicability of collective agreements and worker benefits where necessary
- Adhere to the specific Belgian health & safety and occupational health requirements
- Manage timesheet and working time records
- Support with visa/work permit applications where permitted
- Answer day to day employee queries
- Ensure that the quality of service and attention to detail is best-in-class.
- Build relationships with workers to aid in long term employment satisfaction.
- Create/End and Update assignments based on information received from Client Relations Representatives.
- Manage a workload that evolves around various topics within different country legislation.
What we are looking for:
- Experience in service industry, such as Staffing Services, Payroll Processing, or other Human Resources operations experience
- Exceptional customer service skills and demeanor, along with the innovative ability to communicate
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Fluent in both Dutch and English, verbally and written
- Knowledge of the Belgian social law
- A high level of attention to detail
- Professional and engaging, with solid organizational and time management skills
- Self-directed with the ability to keep up with a very fast-paced environment
What's in it for you:
- A job opportunity in a challenging, international environment
- A chance to improve your skills, such as giving the right advise, the knowlegde and applicability of Belgian legislation, administration skills,...
- Ofcourse a permanent contract
- An autonomous team with 1 other colleague, with the line manager based in the UK