Global Talent Manager & Acquisition Manager
International HR Matchmaker
+33 6 58 24 18 81
internationally growing company between Brussels and Antwerp, 1.800 co-workers worldwide
As the Talent Management & Acquisition Manager you create a motivated and productive workforce who will stay with our company in the long run. This goes from attracting & retaining high-quality employees and developing their skills to continuously motivate them to improve their performance.
Global responsibility in a green field context.
Reporting to the CHRO
• Develop & implement a robust training & development plan, blending in-house training programs with external expertise and/or programs. The learning platform should be designed to enhance skills & knowledge, motivate & retain employees, strengthen collaboration & team dynamics, develop leadership skills, and to strengthen the succession bench
• You work out the long-term succession planning aligned with the company business strategy and the internal development potential.
• You design & implement a performance management cycle that holds employees accountable to deliver their goals, that boots performance and rewards accordingly. In close collaboration with the HR business partners you manage the talent development review and succession planning process and coordinate the action planning related to it.
• Measure and drive engagement of our employees through employee engagement surveys, pulse surveys and action plans. You bring our values/culture in the forefront of everything we do.
• Increase our Employer Branding to attract the right talent e.g. redesign our Career site; LinkedIn postings
• Maintain and increase our network to attract talent e.g. universities, open days, job fairs, CEO roundtables, follow our CEO for 1 day
• Design & implement a rigorous recruitment process including onboarding & offboarding
• Develop a strong succession bench through deploying a solid Global Graduate Program, define career paths for top & middle management
• Work closely together with company leadership and HR business partners to develop & implement the Talent Management & Acquisition roadmap
· You have strong conceptual as well as execution skills.
· You have proven capabilities in assessment and development of human potential
· You have strong project management skills and are excited to collaborate permanently with various internal and external stakeholders.
· You monitor and introduce trends within your field of expertise.
· You embrace our values of People, Passion, Quality & Sustainability
assignment of minimum 6 months, 2 days/week, asap
part of a collaborative team with high standards regarding team work.