Global Talent Management Leader
International HR Matchmaker
+33 6 58 24 18 81
Automotive industry, multinational company
The purpose of the role is to define and deliver the Global Talent and Leadership strategy for the group that will secure that we have the right people in the right place and at the right time. While working collaboratively with senior executives, business and functional leaders, and HR people partners who operate across various business units throughout a couple of different country locations, you will be charged with the design and delivery of leading-edge programs to attract new talents that live our culture and values and maximize the potential of all our employees.
o Define, design, and implement effective talent management programs, processes, and tools across all regions
o Develop, lead and facilitate different leadership and competence development processes and initiatives
o Ensure that all programs delivered directly by the team or by any third-party provider are of high quality
o Build a network of competency leaders
o Secure systematic and successful recruitment processes and planning
o Develop effective relationships within the organization and the hiring community to have influence and impact the recruiting process and hiring
o Develop, initiate and maintain effective programs for workforce retention, promotion, and succession planning.
o Guide us to become a truly diverse, inclusive, and learning organization.
• A proven capability in a multinational organization structure executing Talent Management programs (Recruitment, Development, Performance Management,…)
• Significant experience in leadership development and organization development
• Ability to build credible relationships and influence at all levels within an organization
• Competence in strategic thinking and planning, innovative thinking while at the same time remaining pragmatic and connected to what is required from the various business groups
• You are part of the HR Team and report directly to CHRO.
Start: before mid-September
Fluent in English. Dutch, French, Chinese are "nice to have".
- long-term freelance assignment
- Location: can be discussed