Employer Branding Specialist
+32 491 90 04 42
Our client is amongst the fastest-growing scale-ups in Belgium. Due their impressive growth, they attend to attract more than 100 new colleagues in 2022.
So they need you, an Employer Branding Specialist, to define and advocate the internal culture based on their brand story and how the employees live out the brand values.
Don't miss out this opportunity!
The success of an employer brand relies on its ability to see the talent problem strategically. Understand how all the pieces work together, discover untapped resources, use the whole playing field and achieve the broader objective.
- Uncover and define further our employer brand and our employer value proposition. Understand all the places and ways a candidate might interact with our brand across the breadth of the candidate journey. Find new ways to get our message across.
- Develop content and information that is valuable, interesting, charming… to our desired talent as a means of attracting attention and encouraging action. Write creative and persuasive copy yourself or manage the process of creation and distribution of original, compelling content.
- Understand and use the advantages of different media (career sites, tweets, videos, podcasts, LinkedIn, Facebook, or ads…). Understand how people interact and digest information, allowing you to make the changes in candidate actions you want.
- Deliver consistent brand messages to all internal and external stakeholders. Make sure everybody has a thorough understanding of a company’s brand, what it means and how it should be communicated.
- Do continuous research in order understand people / the job market: what they want, what drives them, and how they look for new roles. Step out of your shoes and do the necessary research to discover the insights that drive your tactics. Work with the recruitment teams to plan and target relevant audiences as part of the marketing recruitment strategy.
- Develop and manage recruitment campaigns using a variety of media and target relevant audiences as part of the marketing recruitment strategy.
- Evaluate different platforms and tools to evaluate the effectiveness of our employer brand and recruitment advertising strategies. Regularly report for review and recommended actions.
- Measure impact of our employer branding efforts by deep diving in metrics and analytics.
- Master's degree
- Proven experience (+3 years) in an employer branding or a recruiting or an analytical-creative e-marketing role (at employer or at agency side).
- Extensive knowledge of social media platforms and communication techniques
- Creative spirit that pushes you to try out new and innovative things
- Analytical mindset and a natural urge for excellence
- Strong communication and networking skill
- Self-starting and learning-oriented mindset
- That being said, personality, motivation and interest will make the difference too: outgoing, communicative, vibrant, can do mentality and a good sense of humor.
What's in it for you?
- Make a real impact in a rapidly growing scale-up with endless opportunities
- Become a team member of the most driven & fun team you'll ever meet
- Flexibility to work from home or in their awesome offices in Antwerp & New York.
- Fun team activities like ping-pong, cocktail workshops & team trips.
And ofcourse a interesting remuneration package.