0476 / 476 534
Creating places for healing, meeting & having fun.
Admit it, this thoroughly Belgian company has more than earned its place as a design and study bureau. Think sustainability within Healthcare, Building, Industry & Infrastructure. A lively environment with high level people where it is fun to be. Their HR vision is also evolving with a focus on Human Capital and we are looking for you to continue building on their success story. You can choose from different offices in Belgium to work from: Brussels, Ghent, Roeselare, Charleroi or Antwerp (to be), you choose!
- Are you looking for a role where you can take ownership of the recruitment process at a corporate level?
- Do you jump when you feel there is a match between the candidate and the team?
- And do you get excited when a vacancy is successfully filled?
- Do you not only want to recruit, but also help develop a vision on talent sourcing and help write our recruitment story?
- In short, are you looking for a versatile job in which you have many personal contacts?
As a corporate recruiter you are the link between the organisation and the candidate, whereby you:
- Process applications and guide candidates through the recruitment process;
- take the lead in attracting and creating an influx of potential candidates that you know how to reach through the most appropriate channels;
- draw up vacancy texts and publish them on the job sites and social media channels;
- carry out targeted searches via our own channels;
- screening candidates, assessing the match between a candidate and the team and our company values and doing reference checks.
- Organising talent acquisition campaigns and networking events;
- build sustainable and qualitative relationships with external partners;
- supports the onboarding process of our new employees;
- thinks along creatively in order to continually optimise the processes surrounding talent acquisition.
- You look back with pride on at least 3 years of experience in recruiting diverse, preferably academic profiles.
- You have an empathic and customer-oriented attitude, a healthy dose of people skills and you know how to conduct a successful job interview.
- You dare to think out of the box and come up with creative proposals, which you gladly put into practice.
- You have the ambition to make the recruitment story a lasting success.
- You communicate fluently in Dutch, French and English, both verbally and in writing.
- An attractive salary with extra-legal benefits.
- Company car with fuel card.
- Possibility to work from home 2 days a week.
- Open company culture with a human and coaching style towards their human capital, i.e. you.
I sign immediately, and you?