Compensation & Benefits Teamlead
+32 493 314 247
Our client, a worldwide key player in the chemical sector, is looking for a Teamlead for their EMEIA Compensation & Benefits team. You can describe their culture as open, little hierarchy and informal. If you add the wide range of growth opportunities, you'll have a top employer. No wonder why people love to work there ... and stay!
- You lead a regional team of Total Rewards Specialists and Coordinators with accountability for EMEAI region – countries’ specific Compensation & Benefits Administration processes.
- You train and manage the team to achieve process/procedure service outcome expectations.
- You organize and communicate on roles and responsibilities, ensure consistent ways of working and continually elevate the team’s skill and performance.
- You assess and address individual work, team processes, and the operating model with an eye on continuous improvement and operational excellence.
- You ensure assigned HR services are delivered timely and in accordance with all current internal and external policies and procedures, local, regional, and national laws and regulations.
- You monitor resolutions of all relevant manager/employee inquiries to ensure they are assigned to the appropriate team members, provide specialized knowledge/support for escalated inquiries and grant exceptions as needed.
- You develop and execute requirements, plans and solutions for improving Compensation & Benefits processes, governance, programs and overall experience, in partnership with all relevant stakeholders, such as Regional HR, Centers of Excellence, etc.
- You identify and manage risks; develop mitigation plans to anticipate/minimize impact on HR services provided by the Regional Compensation & Benefits team.
- You oversee the transition of new, approved EMEAI Compensation & Benefits services from Centers of Excellence, Regional / Country HR ; ensure resource availability and escalate any resource gaps as needed.
- You support and coach global HR Business Partners, Regional and Country HR teams and managers for applying/communicating Compensation & Benefits programs, policies & processes.
- You partner with Regional Senior HR Operations Manager, Regional HR Systems expert team and Regional/Country HR for monitoring and managing relevant suppliers/providers/vendors, contracts, pricing, fees, SLA performance and directs improvements while working with third parties to develop tactics to resolve recurring inquiries or problems.
- You have a relevant education degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or related field
- You have experience in an international environment or would like to take that step
- You 6 to 8+ years of professional HR experience,
- You have experience in HR systems (such as SAP HCM, SuccessFactors, HRService Now, Workday).
- You have experience in Compensation & Benefits Administration disciplines.
- You have solid problem solving, team-building, leadership, and interpersonal skills as well as results-oriented
- You can communicate clearly and you can build relationships with all internal customers and external service providers
- You maintain operational efficiency to deliver the highest quality services to meet customer needs in complex and matrixed environments.
- You're willing to travel abroad from time to time (max 20%)
- You speak fluently English and Dutch or French
- An attractive salary
- Company car
- Meal vouchers
- Net allowances
- 35 days of holiday
- Group and hospitalization insurance
- Home office (offices in the East of Brussels and in Westerlo)
- Flex Income plan
- The opportunity to work in an international environment