HR Dinner with Sabine Weishaupt
We are thrilled to announce to you our next HRdinner in Düsseldorf. Sabine will share several global as well as local initiatives and measures in Deutsche Telekom that are paying into “shifting business focus to human centricity”.
Topics of the evening will be:
- insights into how the dots are connected to create a holistic experience along the employee lifecycle, special focus will be on leadership development,
- the context of agile transformation,
- current experiences and derivations out of the pandemic crisis,
- opportunities and limitations that HR faces in establishing a human centered
- discuss ideas on how to engage business in a way that human centricity
becomes a business driven topic
Sabine is heading Deutsche Telekom’s global team of internal leadership development, learning and transformation consultants. The HR function is her core area of expertise. With her team - a diverse and international group spread over 10 countries - she develops large scale development programs as well as short learning interventions in an experimental approach and everything in between whilst pushing the digitization strategy of the company. The team’s mission is all about accelerating a human centered digital transformation.
Places are limited. Participation is free.
Informal - Small group - Peer exchange - Nice food and restaurant