Strategic Business transformation Consultant
Business Development Manager
Our client is a Belgium based, international boutique consultancy focused on designing and implementing operational improvement transformations.
Their projects touch the very core of their clients and therefore - beyond pure operations- also affect organizational design and corporate culture.
They take pride in a 100% recommendation rate and serve clients across a wide variety of industries (media, banking, insurance, medical, airline, heavy process industry, retail, distribution, ...) and this throughout Europe.
You can expect to find back a strong value driven approach, an intellectually challenging environment, and great people as future colleagues.
In order to assure their further growth for the next years we are currently recruiting a Strategic Business Transformation Consultant.
- You will always work in a team composed of an experienced project manager, and one partner.
- You will be responsible for the full project life cycle of your part of the project. Therefor you will assure the content delivery (analysis, design and implementation) using Lean/Six Sigma or Agile management techniques, organizational redesign principles and change management techniques. You will see your work through up to the very moment of impact delivered.
- You may expect to have challenging contacts up to senior management that require strong in- and external buy-in and stakeholder management.
- You will secure long term impact and anchoring of the improvements you designed by transferring your lean skills and capabilities to the client’s team.
- Besides working on client projects you will have the opportunity to put to bare your creativity and entrepreneurial drive by actively contributing to the further growth and development of the company.
- You obtained a Master degree and obtained a solid experience in a top tier consulting firm as Business analyst / Associate or Consultant.
- You have a genuine affinity with operations. Experience with Lean or six sigma is a plus but not mandatory.
- You are fluent in English, French and Dutch.
- You are a strong communicator, able to have engaging conversations at all levels, assuring strong and proactive stakeholder management.
- You have an exceptionally strong analytical skillset, and an excellent problem solving- and pragmatic attitude.
- You are driven by obtaining real impact and – by nature - work diligently and tactically towards realizing actual change.
- You are perseverant and creative in removing or working around obstacles.
- You are self-propelling but at the same time a real team player that highly values working in a supportive and collaborative company culture.
- You enjoy sharing your knowledge and take pleasure in coaching others.
- You are very service minded and take pride in letting your client shine.
Our client offers an exciting and strongly value driven work environment that offers challenging projects in top tier clients, Europe wide. These client projects can be complemented with inspiring internal development opportunities
Due to the nature and duration of their assignments they operate more in a marathon than in sprint modus, managing lifestyle closely and allowing ample flexibility to control your own work life. Traveling and working abroad is possible for those who want.
They have no up-or-out policy and you can decide to further evolve as expert or endeavour on the partner track. They invest highly in the personal development of their people and ensure close and hands on coaching by the senior staff & partners.
The salary package is attractive and includes a company car and many company benefits.