Senior Trade Activation Manager
Business Development Manager
Present on all continents, Lantmännen Unibake is a global leader in bakery products with Scandinavian roots. As a nation of passionate bakers they bring the joy of food across through their innovative products that still respect tradition – ranging from artisanal breads, indulgent pastry to comforting fast food. Across the whole world, their consumers are served around the clock through their partners in foodservice and retail.
They believe in a culture of openness, trust and structured entrepreneurship, sharing insights and working together across teams and borders to reach their vison. They keep customer proximity, agility and accountability on a local level and add the strength of a global organization.
Within the BeNeFrItEs-cluster (Belgium, the Netherlands, France, Italy and Spain), 500 people are giving their best to provide pleasure through food, resulting in millions of smiling tummies. They are an ambitious organization in full expansion that has accomplished a growth of 11% in 2019 – equally to 150 million EUR of revenues. Their organization is in full expansion, strengthening its position as a challenger in the market.
Lantmännen Unibake is changing from a production to market driven organization. Striving to add value by putting the customers and their needs at the heart of everything they do.
In line with this development, the marketing department is growing and professionalizing covering Category management, Product Management, Digital Marketing, Data Analysis and Marketing Communication. Therefor we are currently recruiting a dynamic Senior Trade Activation Manager to join their headquarters in Londerzeel.
- You will be part of the Downstream Marketing Team and will have an overall responsibility for all on- and off-line activation initiatives for the entire product portfolio for the BeNeFrItEs-cluster (Belgium, the Netherlands, France, Italy and Spain).
- You will develop and execute the yearly go-to-market strategy and –plan, targeting Wholesales, Foodservice channels and Key Accounts, while translating the category strategy and launch-plan into a tactical quarterly go-to-market plan.
- You develop & execute a wholesaler communication- and promotion-plan including on-line activation and lead generation, highlighting the key assortment and innovations, leveraging the promotional toolkit of the wholesaler and enriching the active customer-base of their digital platform MyFoodSpot.
- You generate marketing qualified leads through email marketing, affiliate marketing, SEO, SEA, display, SOME …
- You assure a solid internal buy- in and interaction, with your colleagues form sales, key account - and category management, in order to align promotional targets and support them in their sales activities with inspiring stories, content and education.
- You will be responsible for both budget & external agency management.
- You will report directly to Marketing Manager for the BeNeFrItEs-cluster and will work in a team of 5 where you will be supported, and interact, strongly with your peers from both online activation and marcom management.
- A higher degree within Marketing, Communication and/or Economics
- A proven track record as trade-, channel- or brand activation manager, B2B marketing manager or communication manager
- Minimum 7 years of relevant experience in marketing, of which at least 3 years of experience in online-marketing. Affinity/experience within Food/Foodservice is preferred
- Passionate and experienced in both off- and online marketing incl. digital marketing, content marketing, lead nurturing and marketing automation
- Highly interested in Food and enjoying following the latest trends
- Knowledge and affinity of digital media & knowledge of the latest digital trends
- Strong in- and external stakeholder management, creating impact towards “the business” and challenging results and output while gaining trust and respect.
- Strong analytical skills, detail-oriented and autonomous with a high sense for initiative
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills in Dutch and English combined with a good knowledge of French
- A hands-on approach combined with a strategic commercial - & customer oriented passionate, creative and innovative vision
- Agile, open to change with an energetic and positive mindset
Lantmännen Unibake offers you the chance to join a growing and dynamic company with lots of opportunities.
A challenging international role allowing independence, an entrepreneurial mindset and environment combined with a dynamic team that is looking forward to share their passion for bread and pastry.
They offer an interesting salary package including cy car and benefits package and a solid work life balance with home working possibilities.