Senior Supply Chain Planner - Freelance
Business Development Manager
Our client is a well-known market leader within the Food & FMCG industry.
In order to support the further expansion of their supply chain department we are currently recruiting a freelance senior supply chain planner.
- You will support the supply chain team in the entire international supply chain process for different brands and regions.
- You will monitor all service and inventory levels and assure a correct planning taking into account possible deviations.
- You will interact with different internal clients such as Sales, Marketing, Production etc. creating a solid buy that will allow you to manage all in – and external expectations.
- You are responsible for the inventory management activities and will anticipate on obsolescence risk.
- Bachelor or Master Degree preferably within Supply Chain.
- Apics certification is a strong plus
- Min 5-10 years of relevant planning experience within FOOD/FMCG/PHARMA or CHEMICALS.
- Strong experience with Demand and S&OP planning towards both raw materials and packaging.
- Strong SAP knowledge.
- Fluency in English. French or Dutch are a solid plus.
Fulltime occuptation - Brussels Region - Start ASAP min 3 - 6 months