Sales Operations Manager - Nederland/Overijssel
Business Development Manager
Business Development Manager
Our client is an international market leader providing sustainable and complex engineered building solutions.
In order to further support their growth ambitions for their Dutch Operations a new role has been created for a Sales Operations Manager.
- You will give leadership and guidance to the Daily Operations of the company, by empowering the Sales Support and the Internal Sales Team, assuring a guaranteed coverage of the business.
- You will maintain a solid overview on the (Sales) Operations, and the challenges your team faces, ensuring alignment with the strategic objectives of the company.
- Together with the Department Manager you will be responsible for pricing and margin consideration for certain products groups and secure the order management flow.
- You will interact with the European production sites regarding all supply chain activities such as delivery lead time problems including prioritization of orders, adjusted forecasts in terms of higher volumes in peak periods etc.
- You will coordinate and improve the collaboration and service level of your external suppliers that are responsible for all logistic handling and outsourced production activities.
- You will assure a solid integration of newly acquired companies aligning the commercial strategy (cross-sell opportunities for distribution route-to-market, product development, etc.), engineering resources and supply chain synergies.
- You will “lead by example” ensuring further growth and development while enhancing workflows and increasing efficiency.
- You assure a strong interaction with your key in- and external stakeholders ensuring a strategic network.
- You will keep abreast on market changes and tendencies that can contribute to the further development of the company’s activities and search for improvements and optimization opportunities.
- You will coach, develop and evaluate your team on a daily basis enhancing their competences and knowhow while focusing on solid team interaction and collaboration.
- You will report directly to the Country Manager and (co)manage the Sales support Team and the Internal Sales Team existing of 8 FTE’s.
- You have a Master or Bachelor Degree and combine this with a minimum of 3-5 years of relevant experience within a similar role.
- You gained your experience within a relevant, technical industry.
- You have proven to excel in work flow management and - optimisation with multiple stakeholders.
- You posses agile (sales) operations management ability across different functional business areas.
- You are a real people manager assuring further team interaction and development and leading by example. You are able to interact, liaise and create buy-in at all levels both in- and external.
- You are able to operate at a strategic level and drive the agenda together with the Country Manager.
- You combine a solid analytical and pragmatic mindset with a strong entrepreneurial and team oriented leadership style.
- You ensure proper commercial values & business ethics.
- You are fluent in Dutch with a solid level of English.
Our client offers you the chance to join a stable, growing and international market leader in its industry.
Next to a challenging role with growth opportunities they offer an interesting salary package, including company car and bonus.