Business Development Manager
Business Development Manager
Our client is an international growing, financially stable supplier, as well as a dedicated partner, to the Automotive industry. Their clients are both based in Belgium as well as abroad.
Due to their increasing growth and further ambitions we are looking for an ambitious Plant Manager.
The Plant Manager will be responsible for the overall operational and strategic site & people management whilst enhancing customer satisfaction and mastering the P&L of the plant:
- You assure a continuous improvement approach towards the overall plant performance in terms of quality, lead times and cost whilst assuring full compliance, with both internal and customer requirements, within a Just in Sequence (JIS)/Just in Time (JIT) processing environment.
- You ensure all environmental, health and safety (EHS) regulations are in place and followed up upon.
- You hold regular plant management meetings securing the further guidance, development and monitoring of the entire plant – 100 FTE’s – aiming for a solid and functional site.
- You are able to gain a solid buy-in with the Union Representatives allowing a constructive collaboration.
- You assure a strategic business plan is in place towards budget and allocation and report on plant activities, KPI’s and financial results. You strive for solid inventory and purchasing activities, improvements and cost optimizations.
- You keep abreast of the latest market tendencies and evolutions aiming for the development of possible innovative solutions and growth opportunities.
- You assure a constructive interaction, communication and partnership with your key customers which will enable you to act as an escalation level when necessary, conduct contract reviews & renewals in support to the Key Account Manager and address commercial opportunities.
- You will report directly to the General Manager of the Group.
- Bachelor or Master background combined with a relevant track record of min 5 years within a site, production or operational management role within a production or logistics company.
- Experience within a JIS/JIT processing model is a strong preference.
- Strong cost awareness mindset with a focus on inventory management, purchasing, investments and overall P&L management.
- Solid people management skills combined with an entrepreneurial, problem solving and “can do”-approach. Experienced with Union Representatives negotiations. Able to create and maintain an optimal atmosphere of collaboration.
- Strong Risk and Quality Assessment mindset combined with an overall continuous improvement culture.
- Able to create and maintain an optimal atmosphere of collaboration.
- Fluent in Dutch with good knowledge of English.
Our client offers you the chance to become part of a passionate, stable and highly service – driven company with a strong entrepreneurial mindset allowing you to further develop yourself and the companies services portfolio.
They offer an attractive salary package including benefits package, bonus and company car.