Legal Counsel - Commercial & Contract Law
Business Development Manager
Our client is a profitable and fast growing Belgian company active within the HR services industry.
In order to secure their further growth ambitions we are currently recruiting a Legal Counsel - Commercial & Contract Law.
- Within this role you will be responsible for all social, contract and commercial regulations for all enterprises or commercial entities of the group.
- You will emphasize strongly on all commercial contracting in order to secure and protect the commercial interests of the company in regards to risk management, profitability and efficiency.
- In order to support the Corporate Sales Center you will support / advise / revise and rewrite all commercial contracts, policies and documents e.g. framework & cross-opco agreements, large (public) tenders etc.
- You will advise on all social regulations concerning HR service Providing such as project sourcing, interim management, temporary work and recruitment & selection.
- You will advise the management at all times about the risks and potential outcome of legal actions.
- You will report directly to the management board.
- You obtained a Master Degree in Law at a Belgian University and gained a relevant experience in contract and commercial law.
- Preferably you gained your experience within a relevant and commercial oriented services industry.
- Experience with union delegations is a plus.
- Fluency in Dutch, French and English is mandatory.
- You are an excellent and assertive relationship builder with strong communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to gain buy-in at all levels.
- You are able to provide legal support to the company in order to achieve the business objectives. You will be working in a commercial and fast paced environment.
- Strategic & analytical mindset, out of the box thinker, accurate and reliable with a problem solving attitude.
Our client offers you the opportunity to take on a newly created role within a dynamic and fast paced leading HR Services provider.
They offer a an interesting salary package including fringe benefits package and the possibility to join the company with a permanent contract or via management consulting.