International Sales Manager - Food Processing
Business Development Manager
+32 491 614 538
ProXES successfully unites three leading process technology brands under one roof: FrymaKoruma, Stephan and Terlet. Together, ProXES combines innovative and long-standing expert knowledge as a manufacturer of machines, plants as well as process lines and solutions in the food, pharmaceutical, cosmetics and chemical industries.
ProXES takes your chocolate, sweet and pastry production to another level! Whether it’s ganache, glaze, chocolate spread, caramel, jam, drops, cream fillings, marzipan, nutpastes or pralinés – They provide you the perfect machinery and engineering solutions for your speciﬁc needs. Their innovative concepts for process technology suit all steps “From Roasted Bean to Ganache” and a variety of other sweet applications.
From fine grinding to smooth conching and efficient melting their state-of-the-art machines facilitate best textures, seductive glossiness and finest taste.
To further strenghten their national and international growth we are currently recruiting an International Sales Manager Food Processing to join their team.
- You will further strengthen and ensure the current market leading position of the company on an international scale.
- Therefor you will enhance the collaboration with existing and new Key Accounts and focus on mid –sized players with a broad portfolio variating from tailor made food processing lines towards smaller individual machinery or applications. You will receive support from a project team for the larger sales projects e.g. product management, engineering, customer service…
- You build out solid and constructive supplier relationships and are seen as a total service provider creating added value in the entire sales and aftersales process ensuring that the needs and requirements of your clients are met.
- You keep abreast on the latest market tendencies and innovations and visit international fairs within your domain.
- You will report to the Regional Managing Director.
- You obtained a Bachelor or Master Degree and gained minimum 5 - 8 years of relevant experience within a similar role within the food processing industry or within chocolate or sweets manufacturing.
- You possess good communication skills and are aware of the importance of good stakeholder management.
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset and you get lots of energy out of partnerships.
- You have a result-oriented and hands-on approach and you are driven to exceed targets and objectives.
- You can work autonomously and are willing to go the extra mile.
- You are flexible and willing to travel (+/- 20%).
- Fluency in English, Dutch and French is mandatory.
ProXES is a strong organization with solid ambitions.
They offer you the necessary responsibilities and freedom to expand new business opportunities and to further develop yourself.
They offer a competitive and full salary package (including company car, bonus and benefits package) in line with your experience and competences.
You will operate from Belgium with an international travel ratio of +/- 20% of your time.