International Business Development Manager
Business Development Manager
For our client, an International Trade Company, we are currently looking for an International Business Development Manager to expand their international growth ambitions.
- You conduct different international market studies in order to get a strong view on the local and international business potential per country or region.
- Based on your market data you will analyze the further growth possibilities that will enhance the company’s international presence. You will translate this into a tangible business plan combining quick win market opportunities with long term business development activities.
- You are responsible for the complete business development and sales cycle where you can count on support from the legal department when needed.
- You keep abreast on market tendencies and further strengthen your network.
- You work in close collaboration with the management board of the company in order to finalize your partnerships and assure the necessary reporting.
- You have a Bachelor and/or Master combined with a relevant international business development experience of min. 10 years. Experience within International Expansion Management and/or Franchise Development is a plus.
- You are an excellent relationship builder with strong communication and interpersonal skills, able to gain buy- in both in and external.
- You will be persevered as a real Ambassador enhancing long term expansion projects in line with the companies quality standards. You are able to convince your future partners towards a long term collaboration striving for a win-win.
- Strategic & analytical mindset, out of the box thinker, hands-on, accurate, reliable and a real team-player.
- You are a real go-getter with strong leadership skills that excels in negotiating, planning, organizing and problem solving.
- You are fluent in Dutch, English, French. Spanish or German are considered as an asset.
- This role requires a travel flexibility within Europe between with an average of 15 to 20% of your time.
Our client offers an attractive salary package, including company car and benefits package combined with an immense challenge within a solid and growing international market leader.