Freelance Channel Activation Manager
Alexander Van Crombrugge
+32 498 85 96 21
For our client, a leading player in the FMCG-industry, we are currently recruiting an experienced Freelance Channel Activation Manager.
You will lead the definition of and implementation of the yearly go to market strategy and -plan to accelerate growth and meet both consumer and customer (Wholesalers & Foodservice channels) needs.
- You translate the overall business and marketing strategy and customer insights to an impactful go to market strategy and plan.
- You generate marketing qualified leads through email marketing, affiliate marketing, SEO, SEA, display, etc.
- You analyze market data and campaign results to achieve an optimal return on investment, fine tuning tactics as dictated by market results.
- You maintain an effective internal communications to ensure all stakeholders are kept informed of the marketing initiatives.
- You have a Bachelor or Masters degree (e.g. Marketing, Economics, Statistics).
- You have minimum 5 years of experience in B2B marketing, affinity in the foodservice-sector is a plus.
- You have strong knowledge and affinity of digital media & knowledge of the latest digital trends.
- You are hands-on, no-nonsense, creative and stress-resistant , with a go-getter and entrepreneurial mind-set.
- A good level of Dutch, French and English is required.
Freelance assignment for minimum 3 months (possible extenstion) - full time occupation - starting ASAP