Export Sales Manager International Distributors
Senior Consultant in Berchem
+32 499 90 31 47
Lotus Bakeries is active worldwide in the indulgent and healthy snacking segment with the Lotus, Lotus Biscoff, Lotus Dinosaurus, Lotus Suzy, Peijnenburg, Snelle Jelle, Annas, Nākd, Trek, BEAR and Urban Fruit brands.
Lotus Bakeries, with headquarters in Belgium, is a dynamic, internationally oriented company with production facilities in Belgium, the Netherlands, France and Sweden, and 17 own sales organizations in Europe, America and Asia. Lotus Bakeries also works with commercial partners in 60 countries worldwide.
Lotus Bakeries has approximately 2,200 employees. By maintaining a healthy balance between tradition and innovation, the Lotus brand indulges consumers with a unique range of high-quality, tasty products. With Peijnenburg and Snelle Jelle, the company is a market leader in gingerbread in the Netherlands. Under the Nākd, Trek, BEAR and Urban Fruit brands, Lotus Bakeries offers tasty snacks, manufactured from all-natural, unprocessed ingredients, with no added sugar.
In 2020 the Group achieved a turnover of EUR 663,3 million. The shares of Lotus Bakeries are listed on Euronext Brussels.
To support their further focus on international strategy, we are looking for an Export Sales Manager International Distributors.
- You will bring more focus to a dedicated set of commercial partners by supporting existing commercial partners in growing Lotus in their countries, and will be the first point of contact when new requests for distributorship or new opportunities pop-up.
- You will have a P&L responsibility of 4Mio€
- You will be the first point of commercial contact between the commercial partners and Lotus Bakeries.
- You will be responsible for the follow up of commercial questions on assortment, prices,… and on trade marketing related questions and request on in-store activation materials, promotions,…
- You will follow up orders, order planning of partners, S&OP input from partners,… in close collaboration with the back office team.
- You will get in depth knowledge of the commercial partners, and you will help and support them in making and executing their sales & marketing plans.
- On regular basis you have business reviews and reporting with your partners, together you define actions based on the results and analysis.
- You will report directly to the General Manager International Distributors.
- You have a Master’s degree and 3-5 years’ experience in a similar role or a solid track record in a sales or purchasing role within food production/ FMCG within a “branded” concept.
- A strong knowledge/ experience of International business is an asset.
- You are able to work in a diverse multicultural environment.
- You are ambitious and have an entrepreneurial mindset. You get lots of energy out of partnerships.
- You have a result-oriented hands-on approach and you are driven to exceed targets and objectives
- You possess good communication skills and are aware of the importance of good stakeholder management.
- You can work autonomously and are willing to go the extra mile.
- Fluency in English and Dutch is required, knowledge of other language(s) is a plus.
- You are flexible towards occasional travel within Europe.
Lotus bakeries invests in people and they will welcome you in a professional organization with clear ambitions. You will be based in Lembeke and travel occasionally within Europe.
- An exciting and challenging job in a dynamic team and pleasant working environment. Lotus Bakeries offers:
- A function allowing independence and responsibility and further growth opportunities within the company.
- A competitive salary with an extensive package of fringe benefits.