Export Sales Manager FMCG
+32 499 90 31 47
Our client, a well known FMCG player, is looking for an Export Sales Manager to support their further focus on international strategy.
- You will bring more focus to a dedicated set of commercial partners by supporting existing commercial partners in their countries, and will be the first point of contact when new requests for distributorship or new opportunities pop-up.
- You will have a P&L responsibility of 4Mio€
- You will be the first point of commercial contact between the commercial partners and the company.
- You will be responsible for the follow up of commercial questions on assortment, prices,… and on trade marketing related questions and request on in-store activation materials, promotions,…
- You will follow up orders, order planning of partners, S&OP input from partners,… in close collaboration with the back office team.
- You will get in depth knowledge of the commercial partners, and you will help and support them in making and executing their sales & marketing plans.
- On regular basis you have business reviews and reporting with your partners, together you define actions based on the results and analysis.
- You will report directly to the General Manager.
- You have a Master’s degree and 3-5 years’ experience in a similar role or a solid track record in a sales or purchasing role within food production/ FMCG within a “branded” concept.
- A strong knowledge/ experience of International business is an asset.
- You are able to work in a diverse multicultural environment.
- You are ambitious and have an entrepreneurial mindset. You get lots of energy out of partnerships.
- You have a result-oriented hands-on approach and you are driven to exceed targets and objectives
- You possess good communication skills and are aware of the importance of good stakeholder management.
- You can work autonomously and are willing to go the extra mile.
- Fluency in English and Dutch is required, knowledge of other language(s) is a plus.
- You are flexible towards occasional travel within Europe.
Our client invests in people and they will welcome you in a professional organization with clear ambitions. You will be HQ based in East-Flanders and travel occasionally within Europe.
- An exciting and challenging job in a dynamic team and pleasant working environment.
- A function allowing independence and responsibility and further growth opportunities within the company.
- A competitive salary with an extensive package of fringe benefits.