+32 479 32 46 74
Our client is a fast-growing multinational that provides high-quality engineered products and services towards the building and construction industry. In order to ensure further business growth and continuity in France, we are looking for a highly motivated and experienced Commercial Director.
You will have an end-to-end responsibility for the overall commercial strategy, ensuring alignment with the group business objectives, whilst taking into account local market specifications and needs. Your main accountabilities are related to change- and performance management driven by an outstanding leadership and people management approach.
- You will translate the overall commercial strategy into a tangible, multi-brand action plan, ensuring clear goals and KPI’s are in place, aiming for a strong performance management culture.
- You will build, strengthen and empower the commercial department and will play an active supportive role in key account development activities.
- You will ensure a high standard of sales excellence by improving sales operations and processes within the entire commercial organization.
- You secure early involvement in the value chain by establishing strong business/partnership relations, resulting in interesting tender opportunities.
- You will regularly interact with your international group counterparts, sharing best practices, whilst focusing on corporate alignment and enhancing cross-selling activities.
- You will be responsible for leading the commercial department (+/- 40 FTE’s) consisting out of Internal Sales & Back-Office, Sales Engineering and Account Management.
- You will have a direct reporting line to the Country Manager.
- You obtained a Master degree in Commercial Sciences, Commercial Engineering or Industrial Engineering.
- You have +10 years of experience in a Sales Manager/Director role within an international multi-site and multi-brand environment. Technical affinity is a must.
- Demonstrated success of developing and implementing successful commercial strategies that achieve sales and revenue targets, maximize profitability, and drive growth.
- Solid proven track record within performance- & change management.
- Outstanding leadership, people management and communication skillset with the ability to motivate and further develop teams.
- Strong internal- and external stakeholder management capabilities.
- You are flexible towards travel in France.
- Fluency in French and English is required.
For this role specifically, our client foresees interesting international development opportunities aligned with the succession planning needs and ambitions of the organisation.
You will be given the chance to work in a leading and stable company with international exposure and a high quality product range. On top of that, they offer an interesting salary package including a full benefits package and a company car.