Chief Executive Officer
Business Unit Manager
Business Unit Manager
Get Driven, founded in 2016, is a Belgium start-up that is planning to further diversify and impact the international mobility landscape.
A pioneer and mobility solutions innovator supporting business, amusement, fleet and events.
At its core, Belgium’s leading driver-on-demand company, is an innovative platform business. Their state of the art application was launched in 2019. It allows you to book a driver in your own car, whenever and wherever you like, with a strong focus on service and user-friendliness.
Get Driven is still in its early stages, but all prerequisites are in place for an explosive national and international expansion and scale-up. In 2019 the company was elected by the Google Digital Academy as “Most Promising scale-up” followed by a 10th place ranking in the Deloitte Fast 50 in 2020, which elects the fastest growing tech companies in Belgium.
In order to ensure this rapid growth ambitions we are recruiting a CEO that will drive and assure the further success of Get Driven.
This leadership position will combine strategic, analytical and visionary capabilities with a strong bias-towards-action:
- One of your main challenges will be to drive further growth, both nationally and internationally. To deliver on this highly ambitious target, you will be supported by your operations team allowing you to scale-up alongside the further evolution and expansion of the company.
- You will analyze the current market situation and - potential and gain further insights in the needs of your target customers strengthening your brand and value proposition. The data captured by the platform will allow you to gain more valuable insights on your client profiles ensuring targeted actions.
- As a true a brand ambassador you are able to create, maintain and increase partnerships, visibility and ensure strong value creation and community building.
- Through your tech-savviness you keep abreast on the latest market evolutions and tendencies within the platform economy ensuring further development of the application, excelling in customer success and experience.
- You will have an overall P&L accountability and are able to translate the strategic business goals into tangible and operational actions. You will cover
- all the financial aspects of the company (KPI’s, budgeting, forecasting, financing, profit margins,…).
- You will report to, and manage, your relationship with the Shareholders through formal and informal board meetings and consultations.
- You obtained a Bachelor or Master’s degree combined with a relevant track record of minimum 3 years within a similar role.
- Experience within an international start-up/ scale-up environment is required ensuring the ability to rapidly scale topline and expand on an international level.
- A proven track record in community- and platform management is an advantage.
- A strong sense of tech-savviness and data intelligence combined with a strategic vision and mindset are indispensable.
- You combine a strategic vision with interest in and attention for the operational business in all its aspects.
- You combine a solid analytical and pragmatic mindset & vision with a strong entrepreneurial and team oriented leadership style.
- You are fluent in Dutch, English and French. German is considered a plus.
- You are flexible towards business travel – related to international expansion.
Joining Get Driven in this stage promises to ensure the drive of your life!
A chance to join a young, unique, dynamic, innovative and fast growing Belgian company with an ambitious growth potential and flat hierarchies.