Chief Commercial & Sourcing Officer
Business Development Manager
+32 491 614 538
Our client is an innovative, profitable growing Belgian company active in the field of sustainable waste management- & processing.
In order to secure their national and international growth ambitions we are currently recruiting a Chief Commercial & Sourcing Officer.
- Within this role you will identify the companies objectives and initiate the strategy for their:
- Sourcing & Trading activities
- Compliance management
- You will manage and expand the channel and supplier portfolio in order to meet the purchasing and production requirements. Therefor you will plan, coordinate and monitor the entire raw material flow resulting in an efficient and qualitative forecast for the different (inter)national production sites.
- You ensure a solid interaction with business operations in order to secure the production processes, taking into account the market dynamics and volatility, and anticipate on production fluctuations.
- You will provide benchmark information and keep abreast on market tendencies & changes. You will proactively search for new suppliers, customers and initiatives in order to find new business opportunities and adapt your strategy accordingly.
- You will conclude both sales and purchasing framework contracts, including service level agreements, on which you will continuously manage and leverage your suppliers or (internal) clients enhancing long term business relationships.
- You assure the company adheres to all regulations and standards such as customs, permits, Eucertplast…
- You will set up and monitor all indirect spend activities of the company for all sites and offices.
- You will enlarge and manage diverse (local) teams that will support you.
- You report in a consistent way on your deliverables, overall KPI Management and profitability.
- You will be part of the management board
- You obtained a Bachelor or Master Degree combined with a solid experience within a high level commercial and sourcing role.
- Experience within the recycling or waste management/processing industry is mandatory.
- A proven track record within compliance management e.g. customs, permits, Eucertplast etc. is required.
- Fluency in Dutch, French and English
- You are an excellent relationship builder with strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strategic & analytical mindset, out of the box thinker, hands-on, accurate, reliable and a real team-player.
- You are a real go-getter with strong leadership skills that excels in negotiating, planning, organizing and problem solving.
- This role requires a travel flexibility between 30 – 50 % of your time.
Our client offers an attractive salary package combined with an immense challenge within an innovate and growing company.